Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sammy2x

Default Mortgage Spreadsheet

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a Mortgage calculator that will show me
Capital/Interest payments at any given point in the Mortgage (i.e.
After 3 Years the capital left will be xxxx)

Nice!

--
sammy2x
sammy2x's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29674

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
broro183

Hi Sammy,

I have looked for templates too & didn't see any that I liked so I
started putting this together when I was feeling creative - but never
really finished!

I haven't checked it over for quite some time & there are potentially
some hidden flaws in the logic - but I -think- it is quite valid so let
me know if you find any errors/have suggestions for enhancements.

It is set up to automatically update the payments when different terms
etc are added at the top of the sheets & has a page of graphs more for
curiousity than usefulness.

It may provide you with a useful starting point?

Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

|Filename: Home Loan Finance (blank v5 for web).zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4242 |

broro183
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30068
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502844

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jed

See following link if it helps

http://www.paragon-mortgages.co.uk/m.../freedownloads

One you want is probably Mortgage Schedule.

Regards
Jed

"sammy2x" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a Mortgage calculator that will show me
Capital/Interest payments at any given point in the Mortgage (i.e.
After 3 Years the capital left will be xxxx)

Nice!

--
sammy2x
sammy2x's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502844

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
broro183

Thanks Jed,
That's a good download.

Jed Wrote:
See following link if it helps

http://www.paragon-mortgages.co.uk/m.../freedownloads

One you want is probably Mortgage Schedule.

Regards
Jed

"sammy2x" wrote
in
message ...

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a Mortgage calculator that will show me
Capital/Interest payments at any given point in the Mortgage (i.e.
After 3 Years the capital left will be xxxx)

Nice!

--
sammy2x

sammy2x's Profile: