Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chrispsl

Default How do I find 1 of the 24 clipboards that excel says I have?

How do I find 1 of the 24 clipboards that excel says I have?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ERR229

It's actually one clipboard that can hold up to 24 things.

From the View menu, choose Task Pane.
The Task Pane should open on the right side of the screen.
Click on the Task Pane drop-down menu (where it probably says "Getting
Started")
From the list, choose Clipboard.

Hope that helps.
--