Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CherylD

Default Page setup problems in Excel 2003

Changing the scaling to a percentage does not change the page; but rather the
zoom factor of the windows display! (I am trying to print an 11"x17"
worksheet on a 22"x34" page, which works on our other workstations) This only
seems to be on my computer, and I've added SP2 and updates to make sure that
I have the latest of everything. I've looked through Options to try and find
a setting that may be causing this, but am having no luck. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Billigmeier

Go to <File<Page Setup
Under "Scaling", select "Fit To:" and make it "1 page wide by 1 page tall"

Also make sure you are set up to print on the right size paper, do this by:
While still in page setup, click "Options".
Under "Page Size" drop down list choose your paper size.

Dave