Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
adtrott

Default How do you recover an earlier version of a file in excel.

I accidently saved a file to another file. I was wondering if I can get the
file back.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

If the file you've saved on top of is on a network drive you can ask your
network administrator to restore the prior version, if it's not on a network
drive and you do not have a backup copy of the file that isn't anything that
you can do.
--
Kevin Backmann