Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Justin

Default How do I do this

I am trying to make a spread sheet that I can place a piece of equipment in
column A and then Place the date that I checked it on column A2, with the
date I entered in Column A2 it will tell me the date I need to check it again
in Column A3, based off of if I want it checked weekly, monthly, quarterly,
annually, or biannually. Next In column A4 it will display the status of the
piece of equipment, in other words based off of Column A2, if it has been
checked within the time I wanted it to be checked it will display in column
A4 whether it is a "GO" or if not then "NO GO". I'm new at making the
formulas, I don't quite understand them, is there any way you can help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Try something like this:
http://www.officearticles.com/downlo...upschedule.xls
I used conditional formatting to show in red when it's "No Go", instead of
taking up another column.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com