Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
crayon

Default Excel-cannot view info placed in cells

I built a spreadsheet, filled in the cells and saved the document. Now in
trying to reopen it to add more info, I find that the spreadsheet does not
show up at all when opened. Just gone. Thanks for any help. I have never had
this issue before.
Liz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Liz: Do you mean you just have the "gray" area? If so, try opening and hit
Window--Arrange, and just hit OK.

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com