Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James Ma

Default Convert a column to unicode

We have some excel file which contain some non-unicode(ANSI) column(Chinese
chars,unreadable).
Is there any way that we can convert them to the unicode(readable) format?

Thanks in advanced.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

1. select the column
2. pull-down:
Format Cells... Font and select Arial Unicode MS
--
Gary's Student

"James Ma" wrote:

We have some excel file which contain some non-unicode(ANSI) column(Chinese
chars,unreadable).
Is there any way that we can convert them to the unicode(readable) format?

Thanks in advanced.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James Ma

Hi,
I have tried this way,but it's not working.There are remain the same chars.