Tavish Muldoon

Default Printing too much!

Hello,

I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, but only 20 of the
40 pages had data.

How do I set Excel to only print rows and columns with data - not the
empty cells?

I just hit the print button and it did it all.

Thanks,

Tmuld.
Gord Dibben

Tmuld

Always a good idea to set your Print Range, Margins and Scaling.

FileSet Print Area

FilePage SetupPage and Margins tabs.

If your "empty cells" are complete rows, you can hide these or filter them out
before printing

Gord Dibben Excel MVP