Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pauline21

Default How do you delete only 1 or 2 gridlines

Can anyone advise how to delete 1 or 2 gridlines. I know how to add them or
remove them but need to only delete part of the four.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Format--Cells, Border tab.
In the bottom-left of the dialog, click only on the ones that you want to
UNdo.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com