Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Redline

Default Pulling selected data from a detail page to a summary

I am trying to pull lines of info from a data page to a summary page. Column
A on the data page contains the classification which is where my condition
would be. For example:

Phase I 46.56 Smith
Phase I 82.43 Jones
Phase II 60.00 Ricam
Phase I 47.53 Morris
Phase II 20.00 Calahan

I want to set a driver on the summary page where you could select "Phase I"
and it would pull all the lines from the data page that have Phase I in
column A
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Hi!