Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
syssupspe

Default Inserting multiple rows

Hi,
I woould like to insert about 6 rows to the bottom of my spreadsheet. Is
there an easier way to do this besides inserting one at a time. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete

If you want to insert 6 rows between row 10 and 11, say, select the row
identifier for row 11 then drag down until 6 rows are highlighted. Then
simply Insert | Rows.

Hope this helps - you can do the same thing for columns.

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Select six rows first, then go to insert row. That will insert 6 rows all at
once. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"syssupspe" wrote:

Hi,
I woould like to insert about 6 rows to the bottom of my spreadsheet. Is
there an easier way to do this besides inserting one at a time. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
syssupspe

Thanks, I knew it had to be pretty easy,just never inserted more than one row
at a time before. thanks again.