Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JonatanRaven

Default IF = Show "NIL" ...?

A new problem has arisen.

I want to create a formula that will check if a certain cell has any
text and if so show that text in another cell. If there is no text, I
want excel to show nothing. I think standard is 0.

Any ideas..?

/Jonatan

--
JonatanRaven

JonatanRaven's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30425
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=500992

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

One way:

=IF(A1<"", A1, "")

In article ,
JonatanRaven
wrote:

A new problem has arisen.

I want to create a formula that will check if a certain cell has any
text and if so show that text in another cell. If there is no text, I
want excel to show nothing. I think standard is 0.

Any ideas..?

/Jonatan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JonatanRaven