Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MaxBrit

Default Join 2 cells with carriage return in between

Hi

Need to do the following.

Have C1 = A1&B1 but required to have C1 display as 2 lines

A1
B1

i.e. as if Alt-Enter had been used in cell.

Have tried using alt-010 in middle of A1&B1 formula.

How can I get alt-enter into the formula?

Thanks for any help

Regards
Max

--
MaxBrit
MaxBrit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7465

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi

in C1: =A1&CHAR(10)&B1
and format C1 with word wrap!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛MaxBrit€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi

Need to do the following.

Have C1 = A1&B1 but required to have C1 display as 2 lines

A1
B1

i.e. as if Alt-Enter had been used in cell.

Have tried using alt-010 in middle of A1&B1 formula.

How can I get alt-enter into the formula?

Thanks for any help

Regards
Max

--