Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
enginguven

Default Find print area

I have a data set with varying range. The maximum column limits are A and AB.
There is no upper limit for number of rows but data set starts from the 23rd
row. I want a macro to find the last nonempty row and column and return their
position. So in the end it would choose this area as a "Print_Area".
For example: If the last filled column is Z and the last filled row is 2876,
I want the macro to return Z2876. So I would set A23:Z2876 as the print area.

Please help meee!!!