Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dickhob

Default Cells dropping last to numbers

All of the sudden when I enter a number like 3500 I get 35 in the cell.
If I enter 12345 I get 124. The cells are formatted as GENERAL.
Changing to numeric format (zero decimals) produces the same result.
To retain the last two numbers, I must enter the decimal point at the
end of the number.

I assume I've set something somewhere, but don't know where to look.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Dick

--