Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BJ Snyder

Default Drop Down Calendar

How can I insert a drop down calendar to a cell in a worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Try

Use the Calendar control to fill in dates
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"BJ Snyder" <BJ wrote in message ...
How can I insert a drop down calendar to a cell in a worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BJ Snyder

Thanks for the help- Perfect!

How can I insert a drop down calendar to a cell in a worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

BJ

Check out Ron de Bruin's site for a calendar control.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:42:05 -0800, BJ Snyder <BJ
wrote:

How can I insert a drop down calendar to a cell in a worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron,
This is great, I don't need it right now but I'm sure that it'll come in
hady one day.

I narrowed the Range down from A1:A20 to B7:B8 and called them "Start Date"
& "End date" in A7 & A8 respectivly.
In C8 I've put a validation to trap End date being BEFORE Start date......
=IF(B8<B7,"END Date can't be Before START Date", " ")

That works nicely as well if anyone else needs it.

Thanks again Ron
Best Wishes
John