Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
praveen_khm

Default Subtotals

Hey all,

I need your help to complete a project of mine. I am making project
using Macros. I have least knowledge of VB Script. I am creating macros
by recording it. I have created subtotals for a worksheet. Now, I need
to copy only the titles and the numbers assigned to it. But when I copy
it and paste it, or even using paste special, Values, I get the complete
content but not the only required data. Ex. I select option 2 when
created subtotals. There, I get a list of all the variables with a +
mark next to it. If I copy the content and paste it else where, I get
all the details which appear when + is clicked. I need only the data in
there, i.e, only + contents to be copied and pasted. Please help. Quick
response is appreciated.
Thanks,
Pravi:)

--
praveen_khm
praveen_khm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30364

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
praveen_khm

praveen_khm Wrote:
Hey all,

I need your help to complete a project of mine. I am making project
using Macros. I have least knowledge of VB Script. I am creating macros
by recording it. I have created subtotals for a worksheet. Now, I need
to copy only the titles and the numbers assigned to it. But when I copy
it and paste it, or even using paste special, Values, I get the complete
content but not the only required data. Ex. I select option 2 when
created subtotals. There, I get a list of all the variables with a +
mark next to it. If I copy the content and paste it else where, I get
all the details which appear when + is clicked. I need only the data in
there, i.e, only + contents to be copied and pasted. Please help. Quick
response is appreciated.
Thanks,
Pravi:)
Guys, any help plz.....

--
praveen_khm
praveen_khm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30364
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=500172

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Hi praveen. After you collapse your subtotals so that only the + values are
showing, select Edit - Goto - Special and select Visible Cells Only. Then
Copy, Paste Special - Values where ever you want. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin