Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bobski

Default Excel formula to change a value every 2 weeks

Hi there
I need a formula to make text in a cell change every 2 weeks. The text
in the cell should read 'do not change air con. units', but every other
week it should read 'change air con. units'.

If you can help I would be very greatful.
Thanks!

--
Bobski
Bobski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30358

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Maybe something like:

=IF(MOD(INT(A1/7),2)=1,"one week","other week")

This starts the week on a Saturday.

Bobski wrote:

Hi there
I need a formula to make text in a cell change every 2 weeks. The text
in the cell should read 'do not change air con. units', but every other
week it should read 'change air con. units'.

If you can help I would be very greatful.
Thanks!

--
Bobski
Bobski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30358