Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gee

Default Do not calculate hidden cells

How do I leave out te value of a hidden row and not include it in my formula?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Select all the cells. EditGo To, click Special, check Visible cells only
InsertNameDefine, let's say "HalfRange"
=SUM(HalfRange)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Gee" wrote in message
How do I leave out te value of a hidden row and not include it in my
formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Revise the formula tonot use the hidden cells
--
Gary's Student