Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eva

Default can't run macro

I have power user rights in win 2k then run excel with macro. When I enable
the macro, a message ' one of your object libraries (stdole2.tlb) is missing
or damaged. Please run Setup to install it.' Thus I can't run the program.

If I change the rights to administrator, this message won't prompt up again.

Any suggestion to solve this error?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

If there are any missing references under Tools, References in the VBE try
disabling them.

--
Jim
"Eva" wrote in message
|I have power user rights in win 2k then run excel with macro. When I enable
| the macro, a message ' one of your object libraries (stdole2.tlb) is
missing
| or damaged. Please run Setup to install it.' Thus I can't run the program.
|
| If I change the rights to administrator, this message won't prompt up
again.

| Any suggestion to solve this error?
|
| Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eva

When I click References, an error, 'Error accessing the system registry'. I
use administrator rights but still not work. Any suggestion?

"Eva" wrote in message
|I have power user rights in win 2k then run excel with macro. When I enable
| the macro, a message ' one of your object libraries (stdole2.tlb) is
missing
| or damaged. Please run Setup to install it.' Thus I can't run the program.
|
| If I change the rights to administrator, this message won't prompt up
again.

| Any suggestion to solve this error?
|
| Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc