Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.office.misc

Default Faster way to duplicate worksheet with sequence ???

Hi there

I am using Excel 2002.

I have one worksheet tab named "Product 1" (which is the same data as I

typed in cell A1).

I wanna make 20 copies of this worksheet and name them from "Product
2", "Product 3".... all the way till "Product 21"

Questions:

1) is there a faster or easier way to copy/duplicate 20 copies of the
worksheet?

2) I also want the worksheet name appears in cell A1 respectively i.e.
Worksheet Product 2's cell A1 is "Product 2", Worksheet Product 3's
cell A1 is "Product 3" etc etc....

How can I do that?

Thanks.

cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.office.misc
exceluserforeman

Hello,
Try my add sheet utility at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

There are two of them.
AddSheets.xls
or
InReMo.xls

The last one is a bit more advanced.

It gives you the option of creating as many sheets as you want. And naming
them to whatever ie Product1, Product2, etc also dates in any format ....