Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Help with Excel

Default How to keep one column or row static while others move?

I remember years ago being able to freeze for lack of better word a column or
a row. Then when the spreadsheet was moved, this column or row did not move.
It helped when using column headers. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

I think what you're looking for is "Freeze Panes". Select the row beneath,
or column to the right, of the cells you want to "Freeze". Then select
"Freeze Panes" from the "Windows" menu.

HTH,
Elkar