Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
projectsclerk

Default How do I use the Lotus Transition Keys?

I have tried to engage the transition keys but it does not work as outlined.
Anyone with ideas I'll be so grateful
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

What do you want them to do and what is "does not work"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:57:02 -0800, "projectsclerk"
wrote:

I have tried to engage the transition keys but it does not work as outlined.
Anyone with ideas I'll be so grateful

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Williams

There sure seem to be a lot of arrogant people out "there"! I have already
been admonished for posting to the wrong group. jeeze, people, get over it.

I hope you found trhe solution to your issue because I am having the same
problem. I selected tools/option/transion and checked the box. /dsd, /rnc do
not work. Have you been able to beat this problem into submission yet?