Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vonnie

Default excel page numbering

How do I number every page in a workbook which has several tabs
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rebel

[size="1"]To insert page numbers on multiple worksheets at the same
time, click the first worksheet tab, and then hold down CTRL while
clicking the other worksheet tabs.
On the View menu, click Header and Footer.
Click Custom Header or Custom Footer.
To specify where you want the page number to appear, click inside the
Left section, Center section, or Right section box.
Click the page number button , and then click OK.
A preview image of your header or footer will appear in the Page Setup
dialog box.

--
Rebel
Rebel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30255

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Vonnie

If you are speaking of printing the pages from several worksheets..........

Group the sheets by right-clicking on first tab then "select all sheets".

Do your header/footer setup on the active sheet and will be done to all.

The pages will be printed with sequential page numbers.

If you just want a few sheets, select one then CTRL + click to select others.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP