Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kulin Shah

Default spellnumber

How do we spell number in Excel 2003 Pro.

Please help as i have tried =SpellNumber(A1)

But it shows #Name?

Please post Solution.

Kulin.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

Spellnumber is not a function built into Excel in any version. If it was
available in an earlier version that was likely because you had an add-in
that contained that function. You'd have to open that add-in in Excel 2003
as well (Tools, Addins...)

This may be the code that the add-in contained:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360

--
Jim