Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
andrew1987

Default splitting values into a range

if i have 2 values, say 0 to 100, and want to spead them over 10 cells. What
formula can be uses? I know its possible but just don't know how.

thanks, Andrew
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Type 0 in A1 and 100 in A10, then highlight A1:A10 and do Edit Fill
Series check the TREND box and OK

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"andrew1987" wrote:

if i have 2 values, say 0 to 100, and want to spead them over 10 cells. What
formula can be uses? I know its possible but just don't know how.

thanks, Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Ogilvy

something like 0 in A1, then in A2 put in

=(100-0)/10+A1

where 10 represents the number of divisions

then drag fill down the column.

Adjust the approach to suite your specific needs.

Tom Ogilvy