Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim

Default How to show where cell was copied from?

Previously excel would show where I copied a cell from, ='EBO 2005'!J37, but
now it only shows the value of the, $3,433.04. Previously this was just a
cut and paste, but something has been changed in excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi Jim

It sounds as though you did a Paste SpecialValues as opposed to Paste
(perhaps inadvertently).
Copy and Paste functionality has not altered.

--
Regards

Roger Govier