Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steven

Default Sheets in an excel file.

Is there a way to return to a list in a worksheet the names of all the Sheets
in an excel file? I have a file with 50 sheets and I want to have them in a
list like a table of contents sheet, but I dont want to do it manually if
possible.

Thanks for your help.

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can find some code also at David McRitchie's site:

He actually builds the table as hyperlinks--so you can click on them.

If you're new to macros, you may want to read David's intro at:

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark

Hi Steven,

You should have a look at Naigator Utilities at www.robbo.com.au (free
download) - an add-in for Excel which helps you find your way around large
workbooks.\\regards
Mark