Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kintzldj

Default Conditional page breaks?

Is it possible to setup up a macro for conditional page breaking? Let's
say I have an employee listing sorted by department name. When the
Department name changes I would like a page break. Could this be possible?
The list is too large to manually insert the page breaks. Thank you ahead of
time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use Data|Subtotals.

You get an option to add page breaks.

And when you add more info, just remove the data|subtotals, sort your range and
reapply.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kintzldj

Thanks, I tried this. Unfortunately when you try to remove the subtotals
it also removes the page breaks.