Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mcarrington

Default is there a way to make the bars on a bar chart narrower?

help anyone?

--
mcarrington
mcarrington's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Johnson

Hi mcarrington,
Have you tried right clicking a bar then Format Data Series then change
the Gap width?
Ken Johnson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Johnson

Hi mcarrington,
sorry, I left out one step...

Right click a barFormat Data SeriesOptionschange Gap Width.
Ken Johnson