Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RUSH2CROCHET

Default Default font for charts?

Is there a way to designate a specific font to be used on all data points
when displaying labels on charts?

Each month, I have 53 charts which need to be completed for Sales Analysis,
and this is multiplied exponentially at business intervals (quarter, half,
year end).

I typically prefer to use Small Fonts 7 for my data points, and legends, but
Arial Narrow 11 for Titles. Also, I do not wish to "globally" change my
default font to Small Fonts, but rather to use only in the charting
scenario....

All suggestions welcome!

TIA,
Sandi