Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nigel

Default The McGimpsey & Assoc. Accumulator macro

Hi,

i have been trying to get this to work but i cannot figure it out. i know
its something simple but could someone explain it to me please?

i have copied the single accumulator macro and placed it in the worksheet
code area( top left green icon/view code) but cannot get the cell A1 to
accumulate.

please advise.

Regards,

Nigel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Top left iconview code is the workbook code not worksheet, right click the
sheet tab where you want this, select view code and paste there

Peo Sjoblom