Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wisperc

Default Fun with Time values

Hello all,

The boss gave me a new one today, and there is one formula I can not
get my head around.

Here is the situation:

In part of the Excel sheet, I have a colum listing scheduled delivery
times for various locations. These Time Values are static, i.e.
non-changing. Each colum to the right of these projected Time Values
will contain Actual Delivery times. One colum per each day of the month
for Actual Delivery times.

What I need to do with these values is this:

1) Automatically highlight any Delivery Time that exceeds the projected
Delivery Time by 1 hour.
This I have done with Conditional Formatting. No problems there

2) I need to automatically output -only- the cell values from above to
a second page in the workbook.

This is the one I am having issues with, as the values must show up on
page 2 of the work book automatically, but only if they meet the
criteria listed under #1 above. The boss will look at me as if I am
sprouting two heads if I say anything about "cutting" or "pasting".

Some ideas would be great. I'd be happy to provide any more details if
needed. Formula syntax is my biggest headache, so please be spacific on
that.

Thank you in advance for your time.

-Wisper

--