Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TJAC

Default Formula correct, answer wrong

I have a spreadsheet that when I copy the formula, it copies correctly
(changes the cells it should subtract), however, the result stays the same.
It matches the formula I copied it from, even though the cells to calculate
are now different. I even did a paste special and said only formula, but
still, same result. If I actually type in the formula, it works fine, but I
have a lot I need to copy and paste. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vito

Perhaps you have calculations set to Manual.

Press F9 to confirm. Calculations should now work.

To set to automatic calcs:

Go to Tools|Options and in the Calculation Tab, set Calculation to
Automatic.

Click Ok.

--
Vito
Vito's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29182

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

It sounds as though you have manual calculation set.

Go to ToolsOptionsCalculation, and click the Automatic button.

--

HTH

RP