Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sox

Default Linked files error

Hello there
I'm using Excel2003 and have a consolidation file which is linked to data in
20 other files. When opening consolidation I get the enquiry do you want to
update and click Update. I get a message saying that all links could not be
updated and select Edit Links. The list of 20 files which then appears all
have OK as their status. What am I missing here?
Kind regards
Sox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

But I'm not sure that this works on a Mac. But it won't take long for you to
find out.

--

Dave Peterson