-   -   Why can't I print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62338-why-cant-i-print.html)

CNA48

Why can't I print

I have a particular excel file that I am having trouble printing. The
file is located in a folder on our server. If another computer opens
the file then it prints fine. If I log on to my computer as
administrator it prints fine. If I log on to my computer with my login
name then it won't print. This is crazy it seems but if anybody could
help I would greatly appreciate it.-Thanks in advance.:confused:

--
CNA48
CNA48's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28686

Barb Reinhardt

Why can't I print

Do you have the printer set up on your individual account?

"CNA48" wrote in
message ...

I have a particular excel file that I am having trouble printing. The
file is located in a folder on our server. If another computer opens
the file then it prints fine. If I log on to my computer as
administrator it prints fine. If I log on to my computer with my login
name then it won't print. This is crazy it seems but if anybody could
help I would greatly appreciate it.-Thanks in advance.:confused:

--
CNA48
CNA48's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=496808

CNA48

Why can't I print

Yes, I do. I can print other worksheets out of the same workbook fine.
Thanks.