da_the_van

Default How can I choose A3 paper size for worksheet without connecting A.

I want to work on an A3-sized document, but Excel won't let me as on't have
an A3 capable printer connected. It's a bit annoying - I was planning on
taking the document to a professional printers to be printed, but I can't
even create it now! Any ideas?
Gary Fuller

I am rather new, so please forgive if this is not a viable solution. I
added a printer that is virtual, like SNAG-IT, made it the default printer,
and then I was able to change the paper size to whatever I wanted.
Gary