Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mja

Default add a drop down calander to excel sheet

Excel 2002
I need to format a sheet with several hundred employees, be able to send
this sheet to a supervisor, have him record wages to be paid by date and
mileage reimbursement, with a month total due employee. Have hime send it
back to me and be able to print a sheet for each employee with the totals
listed by date that tehn becomes a voucher for payment.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA

So what are you looking for? The subject makes reference to a drop down
calendar for XL. If that's what you're looking for try this site, I use
this and and it works great:

http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mja

I guess I'm not sure if I need a drop down calander or not. I need to the
ability to email the list of employees to the supervisors and let them be
able to and the wages and mileage due to each employee, but I need to have
it eneter by date, then theycan send it back to me and I can print out a
sheet for each employee that shows the date they worked and the amount they
should receive.