Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pertti

Default Need a statistic for bloodpressure

Could someone help me out becouse I need a statistic for controlin my
bloodpressure daily.
--

Yours
Pertti Kiira
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Thiem

120 over 80 = perfect

--
Thiem
Thiem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27474

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Do a www.google.com search for

Excel "blood pressure"

You will get a number of hits that may help you.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Pertti" wrote:

Could someone help me out becouse I need a statistic for controlin my
bloodpressure daily.
--

Yours
Pertti Kiira
Finland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:40:22 -0600, Thiem
wrote:

120 over 80 = perfect

Then 110/70 is better than perfect!

--ron