Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
qwerty4546

Default Bar Chart Percentage

How do I show a percentage in a bar chart?
A B C
"Store 1 Rev" "% of Total Rev" "Store 2 Rev" "% of
Total Rev"
1 Prod1 100 3% 100
3%
2 Prod2 90 2% 80
1%
3 Prod3 80 1% 90
2%

Say I have 50 stores. I just want the data for the bar chart to be the
Store Rev for the two stores and then on the chart show the "% of Total Rev"
for each product on the bars.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Johnson

Hi qwerty4546,

Are you sure you mean "Say I have 50 stores"?
I ask this because you later state "for the two stores"
Do you mean "Say I have 50 products"?

Are you wanting a bar chart with two bars, one bar for each of the two
stores and each store's bar size representing its total revenue, and
then each of the two bars subdivided into fifty parts, 1 part for each
product's contribution to the total revenue?

Ken Johnson