Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Plbowles

Default How do I create a mail merge document in Excel? Is it possible?

I have a form I would like to add mail merge fields to. Does anyone know how
to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Plbowles, I would use word for the merge,

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Plbowles" wrote in message
I have a form I would like to add mail merge fields to. Does anyone know
how
to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Plbowles

The form I'm using is in Excel, not Word. Is there a way to create a mail
merge using an Excel file?

"Plbowles" wrote:

I have a form I would like to add mail merge fields to. Does anyone know how
to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

There is no built-in way to do a mail merge using Excel. You'd
have to write your own.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Plbowles" wrote:

I have a form I would like to add mail merge fields to. Does
anyone know how
to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Plbowles

Default How do I create a mail merge document in Excel? Is it possibl

Thanks. Any way to tell me how to get started or where I could go?

"Plbowles" wrote:

I have a form I would like to add mail merge fields to. Does
anyone know how
to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

John Walkenbach has a sample workbook that does a mailmerge using Excel only.

Try it out.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP