Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smf

Default Print Workbook

Hi,

I've looked around and seen one answer to this that suggests a macro with a
button, but I don't want to go down that route.

So - how do I make excel print the whole workbook when print is selected?

I have a workbook with 3 worksheets, and the users will need to print off
all 3 to return to me. Rather than risk them print off only one and return
that, if it auto prints all 3 I should guarantee that i get all 3 returned.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

You might try this. Put this code in your workbook's ThisWorkbook module:

Worksheets.Select
Application.OnTime Now, "SelectActivesheet"
End Sub

and put this in a standard module:

Sub SelectActivesheet()
ActiveSheet.Select