Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David

Default How do I create numbered list in a single cell?

I would like to know how to create a number series of steps in a single cell
on an Excel spreadsheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Your question isn't clear, but I think the only way is to type
the list in manually.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David" wrote in message
I would like to know how to create a number series of steps in a
single cell
on an Excel spreadsheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernie Deitrick

David,

Type

1 Item one

then Alt-Enter to insert a line feed, and type

2 Item two

and so on, then use enter to finish.
Format the cell for linewrap, and it should (I think) show what you want.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP