Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kristine

Default graphing

I am working on algebra homework and having problems on the graphing. I have
built the graph with the y and x axis but how do I plot points within the
graph. For example I have to plot x=5 y=3 how do I get a dot at that
location...HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tjtjjtjt

Homework, aye...
Check out this website:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...arting101.html
It should help you puzzle out your answer.
Or, perhaps try google:
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...hart+tutorials

Happy learning.
--
tj

"kristine" wrote:

I am working on algebra homework and having problems on the graphing. I have
built the graph with the y and x axis but how do I plot points within the
graph. For example I have to plot x=5 y=3 how do I get a dot at that
location...HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kristine

I looked at the links that you gave me and I still cant find the information
that I need. Maybe its because I am so stressed. I have 45 minutes to
submit my assignment and Im gonna scream. :(