Sajid Siddique

Default How can I increas undo level in Microsoft EXCEL ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

By default there are only sixteen undo level in Microsoft Excel.But
i want to increas undo level more than sixteen. Please guide me how can i
solve this problem? I will be very graetful to you. Thank you.
mark

If you need more than 16 levels then it is time you went
back to school. However, you might consider saving the
workbook as a new name like blog1.xls blog2.xls so that if
an error occurs, you can go back to a previous workbook.
I do this often but only when I think I have got it right.
When I start making drastic changes, I create a new
workbook. I rarely use undo.

.