Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sammy2x

Default Can anyone one help??

Hi,

I have a worksheet that contains (to make it simple) the folowing
info:

Customer date shop cost

sam 23/11/2005 asda £23.50
john 16/11/2005 tesco £14.60
marc 12/11/2005 sainsburys £15.00
andy 14/11/2005 M & S £23.50
steve 12/11/2005 sainsburys £19.00
paul 14/11/2005 M & S £15.00
bill 23/11/2005 tesco £12.00
burt 16/11/2005 sainsburys £100.00
fred 12/11/2005 M & S £14.00

What i Need t do is have a seperate tab for each customer which shows
the same information (i.e. like a filter but shown on a different tab).
I can do this using a combination of if & lookup functions, but get big
gaps in the data?

Probably not very clear what I want to do, but if anyone can help :)

--
sammy2x
sammy2x's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29674

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Maybe...

Debra's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

or

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

And Ron de Bruin's easyfilter.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm