Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
neda5

Default sumif with two conditions

Hi,
I am trying to come up with a formula that would add all the 06 numbers
with a code under 4.
Code 06 06 06 07 07 07
1 - - - - - -
2 - 5 - - - -
3 - 5 7 - - -
4 - 5 7 - - -
5 - 5 - 7 7 -
6 - 3 7 - 7 -
7 - 2 7 - 7 -

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
Neda
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Kroger

Unfortunately I don't have your solution, but I do have a similar question,
so forgive me for Piggy-Backing on your question ;)

I need to do a SUMIF with 2 conditionals as well, unfortunately, mine are in
2 seperate arrays. One array has a letter, I want to:
SUMIF()
IF Column 1 ="P" & Column 2 = "NAME"
SUM from Collumn 3

Thanks in advance

"neda5" wrote in message
I am trying to come up with a formula that would add all the 06 numbers
with a code under 4.
Code 06 06 06 07 07 07
1 - - - - - -
2 - 5 - - - -
3 - 5 7 - - -
4 - 5 7 - - -
5 - 5 - 7 7 -
6 - 3 7 - 7 -
7 - 2 7 - 7 -

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
Neda

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
neda5

Thanks. Can I make that formula to check only if the first column is less
than 4, not the whole table?