Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stanley

Default PageSetup

Ok using the code below I create a duplicate of my Traffic sheet for A4 paper
printout. However, the FitToPagesWide and FitToPagesTall do not seem to
affect the new page. It stays as the original which is set at "Adjust to:
44%". Is there a way to clear the "Adjust to" field to allow the
FitToPagesWide and Tall will work?

'Create A4 sheet
Sheets(ActiveSheet.name).Copy After:=Sheets(ActiveSheet.name)
ActiveSheet.name = "Traffic [A4]" 'Names sheet
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
.Orientation = xlLandscape