Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BorisS

Default file missing

HUGE apologies for the double post here and in setup, but I am in a critical
jam and need this solved somehow. I reposted there earlier, as the first try
had no luck. Here goes:

When I tried to get MSQuery to work in Excel on two of my computers (it
works on one of them without a hitch, but that one is not powerful enough to
do what I need to do), it said I have to install the file pro11n.msi. I
tried to, by putting in my disc for office, and the installer cannot find a
pro11n.msi file anywhere. I installed Office SP2 bc I thought that was the
problem, but it's still doing the same.

HELP!
Thx and sorry again.
--