Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jime4247

Default need help

i was woundering if you could help me with something. I am attaching a
file i had created for my league. My problem i have is for my pool
league we calculate handicaps by taking the last 3 times a player shot
what we do is take the total innings subtract the total safetys and
divide it by the total games won. that giives a decmial point and the
refer to a chart for a number. Is there a way so that i can enter the
information for each week in the color part of the spreadsheet and
excel look at the week they shot and the last 2? Now each player
doesent shoot every week, its common for a player to shoot 1 week and
then may not shoot for 3 weeks and then shoot again i think it is
possible and if i can get it figured out it would help be a bunch.

|Filename: pool trial.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4119 |

jime4247
jime4247's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29601
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=493010

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jime4247

i guess what i asking is how can i if i have say 23 different cells some
with numbers and sum with out get it so one different cell equals the
sum of the last 3 with numbers in them. if i can get that then i think
i can figure out the rest. any ideas on that?